Getting rid of toxins should be quick and easy; these are the main qualities that weed enthusiasts look for in detox supplements.
Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse 32oz is one of the most popular and trusted detoxification drinks. It is known for its fast-acting cleansing abilities that create a safe zone to pass a urine test in just an hour. It also has a delicious Cran-Apple flavor, so it’s easy to take it in one go.
In this short but concise review, let’s find out if the Rescue Cleanse detox drink product works to pass a piss test for employment purposes and whether it has any unwanted side effects.
Rescue Cleanse 32oz detox drink review
Rescue Cleanse is one of the most popular products from Clear Choice Detox, the creator of Sub Solution synthetic urine, Oral Clear gum, and other great detoxification solutions on the market.
This 32-ounce drink features a One-Step Advanced Formula, which means that you’ll be ready to take a urine drug test one hour after taking it. You will then have about five hours until drug use becomes detectable again. The manufacturer calls it a “Clear Zone.”
Unlike other detoxification products with chemical-like flavors, the Rescue Cleanse detox drink is tolerable and easy to drink even at room temperature. This is more than most brands offer to weed users needing to pass a urine test urgently.
Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse instructions
There isn’t much you need to remember when using Rescue Cleanse. First, you need to drink the entire bottle and wait for 60 minutes. Then, after an hour, you’re already in the Safe Zone and ready for drug testing.
But if you have higher toxins levels due to prolonged usage of street drugs or high tolerance, you should consider a few extra steps.
First of all, avoid any toxins, medications, and drugs for at least two days before the test. If you use herbal supplements, you should lay off them for at least 14 days. Abstinence from toxins will help prepare your body for the final cleanse.
It would also be great to increase your water intake and exercise if you have two weeks before a drug test.
Avoid food and other liquids for at least four hours before consuming Rescue Cleanse on the test day. Doing so will help your digestive system consume all the ingredients of this detox drink.
After taking the product, continue abstaining from toxins, food, and beverages. You may drink water for as much as you can as this can help the body flush out more toxins.
Does Clear Choice Detox work?
Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse is effective because of its potent ingredients. A bottle of 32-ounce drink contains the following essential vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin D3 effectively detoxifies and keeps the body protected against environmental toxins.
- Vitamin B6 helps keep the liver clean and free from toxins. It can also keep the natural color of urine. This is important if you want to pass a urine drug test.
- Vitamin B12 promotes natural metabolic processes, which improves the speed of detoxification. It is also effective in keeping the natural color of urine.
- Thiamine is an antioxidant that helps remove drug toxins and residue. Thiamine is effective in flushing out toxins and keeping urine yellow.
- Sodium is added to detox drinks to keep the urine sample quality closest to toxin-free human urine.
- Selenium is a natural detoxifier. It can eliminate different toxins, including heavy metals.
- Riboflavin can effectively oxidize THC, the active ingredient in cannabis.
- Potassium can balance electrolyte levels and keep your body stable as you consume more fluids before your test.
- Pantothenic Acid, also known as vitamin B5, can promote toxin elimination, especially for cannabis enthusiasts.
- Niacin is another vitamin that helps remove THC from fat cells. The body needs only a small amount of niacin as it’s dangerous in excessive amounts. The product contains only 1% niacin, so it’s safe to use for a drug test or your regular detox regimen.
- Manganese is a co-factor in the body’s natural metabolic processes.
- Magnesium is an essential factor in healthy, toxin-free urine.
- Folic Acid is needed to keep the natural color of urine.
- Creatine Monohydrate promotes normal creatinine levels in your pee sample to reduce the risk of testers finding out you used a detox drink. Also, creatinine helps prevent health risks associated with intensive detoxing.
- Calcium is crucial for muscle and bone health. Adding calcium to the detox formula reduces the risk of testers doubting your pee sample.
- Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, helps your urine keep a piss-yellow color. It is also a significant part of normal human urine and may be checked by testers.
Where to buy Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse in stores?
The product is likely not available from your local pharmacy or grocery stores in your area. It would be best to buy it only from the official online store – TestNegative.com.
Many counterfeits online look similar or claim to be Clear Choice products. Avoid buying fakes! Purchase only from trusted sources.
If you can’t follow Clear Choice detox protocols, we recommend looking into Mega Clean from Detoxify. This detox drink is better for same-day detox and doesn’t require fasting. Mega Clean is also widely popular and effective even for heavy weed smokers.
Mega Clean targets the body’s excretory systems: digestive, urinary, and circulatory, to promote toxin removal. Like Rescue Cleanse, Mega Clean contains B-vitamins and minerals that can replenish nutrients that you will lose during your cleanse.
Both marijuana detox drinks recommend abstaining from drugs at least a few days before the test for better results.
Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse is a trusted detox drink that provides easy and fast toxin removal. It works for same-day cleanse but will be more effective if you abstain from drugs and follow a healthy diet before your drug test.
We recommend Mega Clean and Rescue Cleanse as safe and reliable solutions to pass a drug test.