THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive chemical in marijuana responsible for most of its effects. This chemical can help ease pain, it can stop nausea and end anorexia.
Some cannabis strains have higher THC levels than others, so resulting metabolites can linger in your body for a long time. THC metabolite is screened by most drug tests which is why many people rely on the best THC detox products reviewed below to pass them.
1. Mega Clean – Best Cannabis Detox Drink
This THC detox drink is best if you want to pass a urine drug test in just 24 to 48 hours. It works very fast and will remove all drug toxins and THC metabolites. Mega Clean also balances the body’s electrolyte levels as some of these may be lost as you need to pee and pee.
This detox drink claims to purify not just the urinary system but also the digestive and circulatory systems. It remains effective for up to 5 hours with a maximum effect of 3 hours. You must follow the instructions on how to use Mega Clean for maximum effect.
Mega Clean is the top choice among many users because of the following advantages:
- It comes with a pleasant tropical fruit flavor.
- It is made from natural ingredients including Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Thiamin, and more.
- This detox drink also contains ginseng root and guarana seed which has additional natural health benefits.
- It supports whole body cleansing as it can detoxify the circulatory, urinary and digestive systems.
- This cleansing drink is professionally-formulated
2. Toxin Rid – Best Permanent THC Detox Kit
Toxin Rid is one of the most popular products for a full 5-day body detox. The company also offers a 10-day detox program for people with heavy toxin or THC levels.
Toxin Rid 5-day detox program features a liquid that you take after consuming pre-rid pills. This detox liquid will help flush remaining THC from the urine. Additionally, on the day of the test, you take a dietary fiber supplement which will help excrete toxins and metabolites from the blood.
The included cleansing pills contain vitamins and minerals plus natural supplements made from herbs that will help get rid of toxins safely and effectively. It’s worth noting that Toxin Rid products are vegan and free of synthetic fillers.
This powerful combination of detox liquid, pills, and fiber can help people with mild to moderate weed intake pass their drug test naturally. You must follow the directions carefully and you must never miss a dose in order for this 5-day cleansing system to work.
Toxin Rid is the best THC detox according to many users because of the following benefits
- This is an all-natural detox product.
- It does not contain any animal products or synthetic material.
- This detox formula can work as quickly as an hour.
- It Will work better and faster when used with the pre-rid tablets and dietary fiber
3. Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse
This detox drink can be used even on the day of the test. Like Mega Clean, it also comes with optional pre-cleanse pill for better efficacy. However, these detox pills need a few days to work in contrast to Detoxify’s 48-hour formula.
Rescue Cleanse guarantees results within an hour and will give you a 5-hour window to complete a drug test. This detox drink works best on an empty stomach. The 32 oz bottle of Rescue Cleanse is offered in delicious cranberry apple flavor and it’s formulated for people up to 200 pounds.
A lot of users prefer Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse because of the following advantages
- Clear Choice is made by Rescue Cleanse, a trusted company when it comes to weed detox.
- The Clear Choice formula is updated and the result of careful professional studies.
- The earlier you start using Clear Choice, the higher your chance of clearing a drug test.
- You can chill the Clear Choice detox drink to improve its taste and flavor.
- It comes in delicious cranberry apple, the tastiest THC detox drink in the market.
- Clear Choice may be used by heavy users.
4. Using synthetic urine as an alternative to detox
Synthetic urine products are also available in case you just want to substitute your specimen. Some fake urine kits come with a belt or urination device included, but you can also purchase these products separately.
Fake pee is often the last resort especially if you have no time to prepare for a test. It’s sterile and guaranteed to be free from toxins, metabolites, or other chemicals that can trigger a positive drug test.
- It looks like real urine
- Available for online purchase.
- Substituting real urine takes some practice
- You might get caught using fake urine
5. Using home remedies to pass a drug testing
Your kitchen has a wide variety of remedies that can help you detox from weed. Some of these remedies may seem unlikely to be used for weed detoxes, while others are time-tested detox products like lemon juice, cranberry juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Home remedies save you money on buying expensive detox products.
- Most marijuana detox remedies are easily found in grocery stores.
- Most natural home remedies don’t work at all.
- There is a high possibility of overdosing or even hurting yourself.
Popular examples of home remedies
Apple cider vinegar
Just like taking vinegar, apple cider vinegar can help you conceal cannabinoids in your oral cavity. Meanwhile, some users prefer to drink apple cider vinegar claiming that it can cleanse the body and clean your kidneys and circulatory system. You can buy natural detox methods like apple cider vinegar in supermarkets or grocery stores.
This natural remedy is trusted by many because of the “unfiltered” natural quality of apple cider vinegar. This unfiltered material still contains good bacteria that benefit the digestive system. It also contains minerals, vitamins, and digestive enzymes which benefit the different body systems. This is the reason why apple cider vinegar looks cloudy or murky.
Also, apple cider vinegar is thought to enhance potassium levels, promote pH balance and improve immune system health. By adding good bacteria to the digestive tract, bad bacteria and toxins are kept at bay and this helps cleanse the body naturally.
Natural cranberry juice contains vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that can help you detox from weed. A lot of users guarantee the effects of cranberry juice and recommend this to pass urine drug tests, oral swab drug testing, and blood drug testing. Some THC detox kit products come with natural cranberry juice.
Many cranberry juice users drink pure juice while some mix the natural juice with apple cider vinegar to improve its THC detox qualities. Also, cranberry juice can be a substitute for soda and sports drinks as it contains high amounts of polyphenols which support immune system health.
Aside from using cranberry juice for detox, you can also use it to treat urinary tract infections. It contains proanthocyanidins, a natural compound that can prevent bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract lining. Cranberry juice contains antioxidants that improve health especially the immune system. Finally, this natural juice also supports cardiovascular health and improves digestion this is possibly why cranberry juice is one of the trusted natural remedies for THC detox.
This is a natural remedy that can improve the body’s ability to excrete metabolites and help you pass a drug test. You may use lemon juice with water as a beverage or add lemon juice to your mouthwash or gargle for an oral swab drug test.
Lemon juice is trusted by many as a natural THC detox remedy because of its many benefits. It has one of the highest amounts of vitamins C which is an immune booster. This vitamin can protect the body from diseases by supporting immune system health.
This natural remedy can also help control the body’s pH levels to enhance cleansing and prevent many health disorders. Taking lemon water daily can help flush out toxins and metabolites like THC from the body. It is known to purify the circulatory system and keep the digestive system healthy and functioning properly.
People who want to detox from THC may use lemon juice to improve health as it contains essential minerals and vitamins. It is rich in potassium, calcium, citric acid, and phosphorus to name a few.
Regular exercise to pass a drug test
Weed metabolites can be removed from the body by exercising and engaging in strenuous physical activities. As you burn calories and body fat, metabolites are also removed from the body. You can improve the effects of THC detox products by exercising or engaging in sports and activities.
Exercise can help with overall cleansing as it improves blood circulation and lymph flow. These enhance the function of lymph nodes, liver, and lungs to remove more toxins and various pollutants.
THC is fat-soluble and is stored in the fat cells and tissues. Exercises can burn fat and thus help cleanse the body from this cannabinoid. This is a sure-fire way of passing a drug test.
- Helps excrete toxins and metabolites from the body faster.
- You’ll lose weight and regain health.
- You can prevent cardiovascular illness.
- You can use exercise as a diversion from taking drugs.
- Not everyone has time to exercise.
- Some people have limited mobility and thus, cannot perform exercise routines.
Increasing fluid intake
To flush out THC from the body to the kidneys, you need lots of fluids. So, help your body remove THC for your drug test by drinking more water, more fluids in a day. You can drink plain water, fruit juices, soups, sports drinks, gelatin or protein shakes but don’t take alcohol.
- Fluids cleanse your system, flush out cannabinoids and other toxins to be excreted to the kidneys.
- Our bodies use water for daily metabolic functions.
- Water helps cleanse the body especially the kidneys which helps heavy drug users.
Hyponatremia is the condition where the sodium content in the blood is very diluted due to too much water intake. This is a life-threatening condition and thus, you should never drink too much water in a day.
Eating fatty food
Traces of THC is found in the oral cavity. THC is a fat-soluble chemical and thus, it binds to fat as it’s excreted from the body. You can help detoxify your body from cannabinoids by eating fatty food. You can eat fatty foods a few hours before an oral swab test to remove metabolites from the mouth.
- You can remove THC from your body faster.
- Fatty foods also stimulate saliva production which can also reduce metabolites from the mouth.
- Eating fatty food regularly can put a strain on your liver.
- Not everyone can tolerate fatty food and beverages.
A guide to THC detox products
THC detox is a process of cleansing the body from cannabis metabolites. Specialized weed detox products are used to remove cannabinoids and prepare for a drug test. Whether you’re a heavy user or an occasional one, the best THC detox products can help you cleanse your body.
Remember, that for THC detox to work you must combine it with abstinence. You cannot use weed as you detox! You must stop smoking as soon as you learn about your drug test. Using THC detox products with other methods can help you remove THC quicker and more efficiently.
How long does THC remain in the body?
THC is a fat-soluble cannabinoid. It is stored in the fat cells of the body and therefore, THC levels remain differently in different areas of the body.
- In saliva – THC can remain up to 48 hours in saliva. A saliva drug test is the easiest to pass as you simply need to abstain from taking weed orally (vaping, smoking, or eating weed edibles) for a day or two.
- In urine – THC in your urine can stay up to 3 days or more. The length of time urine remains in urine depends on the type of user (whether you’re a heavy user or an occasional user). If you’re a casual user, expect 1 to 3 days for THC in your urine, moderate users 5 to 7 days, chronic users 10 to 15 days, and heavy users up to 45 days.
- In blood – THC is stored in fat cells and can remain in the blood for 36 hours.
- In hair – THC can be detected in a hair sample up to 90 to 120 days. Hair drug tests can also find out your drug use pattern; if you’re a heavy user in the past months or you hardly consume cannabis at all.
Understanding how long THC lasts in the body can help you gauge if you can pass or fail a drug test. It can help you prepare for different types of drug tests and use detox products appropriately.
How do I get rid of THC in my system?
There are many products available online and offline and all these have the same mission: to remove or flush out THC. Earlier in this article we’ve discussed the best THC detox products to help you find a brand that works.
Apart from commercially available detox products, there are are numerous homemade remedies, but most of them are as effective as snake oil.
Do detox drinks work for weed?
Detox drinks will help you cleanse for THC as long as you’re using a quality and trusted product.
Cannabis detox drinks are commercially prepared beverages that are meant for hydrating the body and flushing out THC. These drinks are made from a variety of ingredients – mostly natural chemicals, dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals that help the body detox from THC.
There are many brands of detox drinks that promise a quick fix, sure-fire way to pass a drug test. But beyond these claims, you should always start detoxification with weed abstinence.
How to use weed detox drinks
Detox drinks are consumed orally with some brands instructing users to take an entire bottle during certain times before a drug test. Some drinks are available in a set or kit and have special instructions on how to take the contents.
Some detox drink brands will make you pee and pee to eliminate most of the THC from your system. Along with drinking the detox product, you can’t take anything except water hours before the test to ensure the best results.
If you prefer to use THC detox methods like drinks to prepare you for a drug test, read the instructions on the product packaging carefully. If you take any medication or you have special diets, talk to your doctor before you use these detox drinks.
- Detox drinks work if you follow the instructions carefully.
- These products can detoxify the body by eliminating THC.
- Some THC detox kits and drinks are available in delicious flavors and pleasant tastes and smells.
- Most THC detox kits and drinks are made from natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals.
- You can use drinks days before the test or hours before it to pass the test.
- Some products have very complicated instructions.
- Some detox drinks are hard to find and are very expensive.
- Some ingredients in detox drinks may cause allergies.
Are 7 days enough for a THC cleanse?
7 days is enough to help your body detoxify from THC as long as you’re using Toxin Rid, one of the most effective cleansing products for weed.
Are Ultra THC detox pills worth trying?
Ultra THC detox pills are not recommended as this will not effectively remove THC from the body. It is always best to use a complete THC detox kit with a detox liquid + detox pills + fiber. This combination is safe, effective and will guarantee faster removal of THC from your system.
Are there marijuana detox teas that work?
You may have heard about green tea or detox tea to help you cleanse from THC. Unfortunately, these are not strong enough to detoxify the body from weed. Instead, we recommend any of the detox drinks and kits we mentioned above.
How to detox from weed fast?
There are many ways to detox from THC and weed fast but the most efficient has to be a detox drink.