Are you looking for an effective way to cheat your result in the hair follicle test?
Hair follicle drug test is the most effective drug testing method for substances such as cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, and marijuana. Thus, it’s easy to detect even small amounts of drug metabolites in a hair sample.
However, there are effective methods for passing a hair follicle drug test. In this Macujo method review, we’ll analyze one of the most known of them.
What is the Macujo method for hair detox?
Macujo, also known as the Mac method, is the most effective hair detox method for beating a hair follicle drug test for weed and other drugs. It includes multiple products for scalp and hair detoxification. Therefore, toxins such as THC-COOH can be hidden from a hair test.
This method aims for the hair cuticles to open up for the exposure of the cortex of the hair follicle. However, it can be a hazardous method, especially for those who have skin allergies or whose skin is sensitive. Hence, it is essential to be careful upon doing this.
Macujo involves using a special detox shampoo for passing the hair drug test. Many users consider using this method instead of putting hydrogen peroxide in the hair, also known as bleaching because it is a more effective way for lessening metabolite detection in a hair follicle drug test.
Original Macujo method vs. Mike’s Macujo method
There are two Majuco methods that you should know about.
The original Mac method was described on an Internet forum many years ago and used successfully by thousands of people.
In contrast, Mike’s method is only found on a website that sells fake Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo. The main difference of this version is that it includes both vinegar and baking soda, which neutralize each other . So, we’ll stick with the original.
Macujo method ingredients
There are some things you should prepare to use this method. First, you have to note that it can damage the hair and scalp due to its corrosive substances. Here is the list of required ingredients:
- Shower cap
- Heinz vinegar (or regular white vinegar)
- Pink Clean And Clear, acne wash, or another salicylic acid shampoo
- Aloe Rid detox shampoo
- Tide liquid laundry detergent
- Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo
- Warm water
- Eye protection (goggles)
- Rubber gloves
Macujo method steps (with Zydot and Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo)
- Make sure to wear protective gear.
- Wash your hair with warm water. This would be helpful to remove oils from the hair. It can open your cuticles, too.
- Put the vinegar onto the hair and scalp, and let it soak.
- You should apply pink Clean and Clear salicylic acid shampoo while the vinegar is still on the head. Put on the shower cap and leave the mixture there for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the mixture by rinsing the hair and the scalp.
- Put the Aloe Rid shampoo on your hair. You can use it to avert inflammation.
- Repeat the shampoo application, then rinse properly.
- You should apply liquid Tide detergent. (Few drops only)
- Wash the hair with Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo.
- Thoroughly rinse your hair.
- It’s strongly recommended to repeat these steps thrice before your drug testing to remove all remaining drug metabolites.
Macujo method reviews
There are many reviews online that tell how effective this method is. If the steps are followed well, passing the hair drug test would be possible. Macujo is a well-known method for removing toxins from the hair shaft.
Repeating the steps mentioned at least thrice can remove metabolites from hair follicles. It’s possible to perform this method one to three days before your hair sample drug test. However, there are things that you should remember. Stop using any drugs or marijuana before you begin the method, or else it won’t be a hundred percent effective.
The Jerry G method (alternative for hair test)
If you are looking for an alternative method of hair detoxification, then the Jerry G method is worth trying. The purpose of this method is the same as Macujo, which is damaging the hair to remove drug metabolites. However, the Jerry G method differs from Macujo in a few ways.
It would take ten days to remove the toxins from the hair. The method includes bleaching and dyeing the hair and washing it with shampoo for detoxification.
The good thing about this method is that you already know your scalp’s sensitivity to bleaching ingredients since bleaching is common nowadays. However, it can still cause problems for people with sensitive skin. On the other hand, the hair damage from this method will last long since it includes bleaching with hydrogen peroxide.
Here are some things you need to prepare when doing this method:
- Aloe Rid shampoo
- Hair dye with ammonia
- Baking soda powder
- Ultra Clean shampoo from Zydot
Here’s the guide on applying this method:
- For ten days, you should stop using marijuana before doing this method
- Your hair should be bleached and dyed with ammonia hair dye.
- Properly rinse the hair using a detox shampoo (Aloe Toxin Rid)
- During the tenth day of not using weed, dye and bleach your hair again and use the aloe-based detox shampoo
- You should apply baking soda paste to the head while you are taking a shower. (This is on the day of your drug test) Leave the paste there for 15 minutes.
- You have to wash or rinse it properly.
- Shampoo your hair with a detox shampoo again (Toxin Rid)
- Rinse the hair with Ultra Clean shampoo from Zydot
Does Macujo work without Nexxus Aloe Rid?
Any method that says you don’t need a detox shampoo to pass the hair drug test is inadequate. Since Nexxus Aloe Rid is discontinued, Aloe Toxin Rid could be a great substitute as it contains the same formula.
Does Macujo ruin your hair?
This method can cause damage to your hair and even your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. The chemical compounds of the ingredients open the cortex up, and it may result in a burn while the toxins are being removed. Therefore, it is essential to be careful when using this method and stop using it if you have a skin illness.
What is Clean and Clear Pink shampoo?
It is a shampoo containing salicylic acid that could help flush out the chemicals on your hair. First, it will flush out the hair cuticle. Next, detox shampoo will remove the toxins in the hair and the chemical compounds used along the process.
Why has the Jerry G method failed for some people?
Some people failed to follow all of the instructions for this method. You also have to be cleaned from drug usage for ten days before using this method. Ten days are long enough for most users to get this method done.
What is the Macujo method’s success rate?
The recorded success rate of Macujo is 90%. It is the percentage rate for the effectiveness of passing the hair follicle drug test through this method.
You can use a few different ways to beat a hair follicle test. But, most importantly, you have to find the suitable one for you and your skin. Also, you have to know the possible risks and side effects before doing any of these methods.
The methods mentioned above can be very effective, given that you follow the instructions. However, you also have to note the risks of these methods. First, they can cause damage to your hair and scalp. The chemicals that are being used can also trigger skin diseases. Finally, they can be harmful to your eyes.
Therefore, if you wish to do any of these methods, it is essential to take precautionary measures to avoid further damages.