What others say about ANPUD
I have witnessed the evolution of ANPUD since 2013. Despite some hiccups in the beginning, ANPUD has consistently rose and progressed as the competent regional network of people who use drugs in Asia. The legal registration status, increased resources, dedicated secretariat members and strengthened country presence are few palpable evidences.
In a region where people who use drugs face stigma, discrimination, punishment and human rights violations to serious extremes, the voice of ANPUD is critically important in efforts to humanize any discussion about drug policy.
This site is supported by grant from Robert Carr Network Fund (RCNF).
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Programs
- Join Campaigns
- Become a member
- Submit an Event
- Stop Duterte Now Video Messages
- Robert Carr Civil Society Network Fund (RCNF) project
- Making the Global Fund fit for purpose
- Women who Use Drugs Study
- Harm Reduction Advocacy in Asia
- Organizational System Strengthening